This Tour will make you discover one of the best artists of the late 17th early 18th centuries, Giacomo Serpotta. He turned the work of stucco into an art creating wonderful masterpieces for the churches and oratories in Palermo. One day walking tour.
- Morning: St Lorenzo’s Oratory, Santissimo Rosario’s Oratory, St. Cita’s Oratory.
- Lunch at local Palermitan Street food parlour.
- St. Agostino church, Santa Ninfa dei Crociferi church.
- Starting at 9-9.30 am, finishing at 5-5.30 pm.
- Tickets to the monuments and lunch are not included.
If you wish to book this tour visit my contacts page.