This tour will take you to discover the archaeological ruins in Palermo. It’s a one day walking tour assuming your hotel is in the town centre.
- Morning: Roman Mosaics (Villa Bonanno-Piazza Sett’Angeli) – Punic Necropolis.
- Lunch at a local bar.
- Afternoon: Punic fortifications in Palermo, Regional Archaeological Museum of Palermo, “A. Salinas”.
- Starting at 9-9.30 am, finishing at 5-5.30 pm.
- Tickets to the monuments, museums and lunch are not included.
- Transport not needed but can be eventually arranged.
If you wish to book this tour visit my contacts page.