This tour will take you to discover one of the latest UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Sicily (July 2015). It is a two day tour which can be done separately.
- Morning: Martorana Church, San Cataldo, the Cathedral of Palermo and the Royal Palace with its Palatine Chapel.
- Lunch at a local bar.
- Afternoon: Taxi to Monreale to see the famous Duomo and its Cloister.
- Morning: San Giovanni degli Eremiti, the Cuba, Piccola Cuba.
- Lunch in a local bar.
- Afternoon: Palazzo Zisa, the Royal Norman summer palace.
- Starting at 9-9.30 am, finishing at 5-5.30 pm.
- Tickets to the monuments and lunch are not included.
- Transport needed on second day not included but can be arranged.
If you wish to book this tour visit my contacts page.